Membership of the VSI/e
Becoming a member of the VSI/e is possible when you have graduated from the faculty Chemical Engineering and Chemistry of the Eindhoven University of Technology.
We accept graduates from both bachelor and master.
The membership of the VSI/e will give you access to several activities organised by the VSI/e. You can find the membership requirements in this document:
- For graduates of the Chemical Engineering and Chemistry department of the TU/e
- Almost every month an activity
- Networking with fellow students
- Keep involved in the TU/e and science updates
- Only for 15 euro a year!
1. New member of the VSI/e
If you want to become a new member, please do this via TU/e in Touch portal. Do this by excecuting the following steps:
- Go to: https://www.alumnicommunity.tue.nl/ and click on: Create an account.
If you already have an account this step can be skipped.
- Fill in your personal data and create the account. NOTE: it is possible that this may take 1-2 working days, since the TU/e needs to verify that you are indeed an alumni.
- Go to: https://www.alumnicommunity.tue.nl/svc/profile/#CHAPTERS/2/2916705 , search for the Circle of VSI/e and register yourself as a member of the VSI/e. We will contact you via email with more information.
If you need assistance in requesting VSI/e membership. please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Change your personal data
If you want to change e.g. address, email, please do this via the following steps:
1. Go to: https://www.alumnicommunity.tue.nl/svc/profile/#CHAPTERS/2/2916705 and click on the tab: Directory.
2. Then, click on the tab: Profile. Here, you can edit your personal information.
NOTE: TU/e information which is incorrect, please let them know via: email@example.com
NOTE: If your IBAN number has changed, please email the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org . This cannot be done via the profile on the alumni community.
3. Stop membership of the VSI/e
If you want to stop your membership of the VSI/e, please follow below steps:
- Go to the VSI/e circle via: https://www.alumnicommunity.tue.nl/svc/profile/#CHAPTERS/2/2916705 and click manage.
- Click on Membership.
- Click on: Leave circle.
See pictures below for visual instruction.
PS: if you are not part of the VSI/e circle yet, since you never activated your account, please contact us via: email@example.com .
When you have received your Bachelor degree and are busy doing your Masters, we maybe have something interesting for you: the extraordinary membership. Exclusive for Masterstudents who already want to benefit from the advantages of the VSI/e. Since the study costs are still high for you, we offer the membership for free! In this way you can see what the VSI/e can do for you!
- Invited for all activities of the VSI/e
- Opportunity to network with members who are already graduated
- Internship and job opportunities
- Membership is free when still studying!
If you want to become an extraordinary member, please do this via the form below.