Membership of the VSI/e
Becoming a member of the VSI/e is possible when you have graduated from the faculty Chemical Engineering and Chemistry of the Eindhoven University of Technology.
We accept graduates from both bachelor and master.
The membership of the VSI/e will give you access to several activities organised by the VSI/e. You can find the membership requirements in this document:
- For graduates of the Chemical Engineering and Chemistry department of the TU/e
- Almost every month an activity
- Networking with fellow students
- Keep involved in the TU/e and science updates
- Only for 11 euro a year!
If you want to become a member, please do this via https://alumninet.tue.nl/ or via the form on the right.
When you have received your Bachelor degree and are busy doing your Masters, we maybe have something interesting for you: the extraordinary membership. Exclusive for Masterstudents who already want to benefit from the advantages of the VSI/e. Since the study costs are still high for you, we offer the membership for free! In this way you can see what the VSI/e can do for you!
- Invited for all activities of the VSI/e
- Opportunity to network with members who are already graduated
- Internship and job opportunities
- Membership is free when still studying!
If you want to become an extraordinary member, please do this via the form on the right.